Dear Thomas,

 --->>> Thomas F. / Mittwoch, 31.07.2002, 04:54:23
        Working with a Collect Account

L>> You do not wat to use myrealbox if you have a yahoo account and
L>> are suscribed to the Groups mailing lists: this is an excerpt of
L>> their (myrealbox) FAQ:

Wasn't there a thread sometimes about 'myrealbox' having problems of
Spaming? 'If' I would join it's not that I want to open the box of
Pandora.

> Another suggestion for Eddie: Try to find an ISP that offers
> international roaming (for example using gric).

@Tom: 'gric'??
      That's a total new word for me. Can you explain please? Also
      what do you mean by Int.roaming? I know Int.roaming in
      conjunction with phone Companies.

--
best regards

Eddie