Hi, Leif!

Sunday, October 13, 2002, 11:35:32 AM, you wrote:

awc>> when TB receives it, it would automatically cause the new filter
awc>> be loaded to the receiving machine.

LG> Don't know about that part. I'd hate to get an e-mail from a spammer
LG> that modifies my filters to allow his SPAM to get through. Maybe a
LG> parser that would pop up a dialog box so that you can put a checkbox

What's wrong with doing it the way you do it now, mark, copy, paste it
to the filter list. I mean, how often do you change your filters? It's
not like you do it every day or whatever.

--
--Scott.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 1.61 under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600  on an AMD Athlon XP 1900 (1.6G
real, 1.9G effective) with 512MB.