Hello Leif,

Saturday, October 12, 2002, 7:43:06 PM, you wrote:

LG> Yeah, I hear you... One thing that I think would be very awesome is to
LG> be able to create a master account.

LG> Allow the ability to create a master/dummy account that all other
LG> accounts inherit settings from by checking a checkbox that says to
LG> inherit settings or something. It could even be a menued virtual
LG> account so that the master account doesn't even have to show up in the
LG> accounts list. This will tie in the filters, templates, message list
LG> column views etc.

Oh, how I wish filters were global. having a master, default
level account would be so incredible.. creating filters is a lot
of work.. then to have to create the same filters for all
accounts is a Pain in the rear. Also, it would be nice to have a
synchronize of filters.. if you have several computers running
TB, the current account filters could be sent via email to ones
self I guess, when TB receives it, it would automatically cause
the new filter be loaded to the receiving machine.

I love the Bat.. just wish wish wish this was easier.

--

Best regards, Lauramailto:alists@;wildpetals.com