Hello Scott,

Sunday, October 13, 2002, 11:52:27 AM, you wrote:

SM> Mostly  I  add whitelist filters maybe one a week, and even then, with
SM> the  $KNOWN$  filter, that catches most of everything already. Most of
SM> my new filters are for ill-behaved non-standard lists.

i don't know what a whitelist filter is.. but i do try to purge
off my system as much of the porn as possible.. and all those
nigerian mails, animal stuff, geez, it's amazing.  i don't even
want it in my junk folder......plus i have a
lot of distribution lists.. and other net business.. i just added
2 filters today for mailings i want to sort into different
folders. i wish i had the option to bounce
it! that would be cool!!

 alists                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]