On Wednesday, October 16, 2002, 3:01 PM, you wrote:

P>>  I tried postcast, but it seems to be a resource hog, it took FOREVER
P>> to boot up. Mercury is nice ( free), fast (free), and does the job!!
P>> and did I mention it is FREE??

G> Was that like free?  If the true be known, my entire OS and all the
G> services are FREE, thereby saving about $10,000 worth of services. How's
G> that for FREE.

    I have used UNIX since 1985, I would switch to Linux ( free red hat
7.3 or 8.0) in a heartbeat IF I didn't have a wife & kids that live by
the MS products at home and work/school. I might put together a Linux
server soon, it's just not a high priority right now. I also got the
free copy of Corel WordPerfect for Linux with their Corel LINUX distro,
and I also have openOffice somewhere:) . For word processing ( ok, more
like text editing) I've used VI/VIM, so I'm not tied to WORD or OFFICE
anything. I used Informix for our database needs, so I don't need
windows for much of anything. WELL, I DO like TheBat! so it might BE
hard to get rid of Windows after all!!:)

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v1.62/Beta5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600