Dear Dierk,

Monday, October 21, 2002 at 6:41:37 PM you wrote:

>> With the risk of sounding French ;-> Not all TB users speak English.

DH> With the risk of sounding geeky* - I found that a complete computer
DH> nebwie has much less difficulties in coming to grips with TB1. It's
DH> the semi-computerates that have the most trouble ...

Either you misunderstood my poor English, or I misunderstood you, but
I was talking about this list, not The Bat!

I know that most of our French users prefer to write and read in
French.

DH> Some jokes get only funny with being used over and over again becoming
DH> running gags. the poorer the joke at the beginning the better (minimum
repetition number >> 5).

Okay, then repeat this (French) joke, and don't say they (soon we)
don't have self irony:

What do you call someone who knows three languages?

... a trilingual.

What do you call someone who knows two languages?

... a bilingual.

What do you call someone who knows one language?

A Frenchman.

--

Kind regards,

Britt Malka

 |\    /|
 | \__/ |
 \/    \/
 |      |
  \\  //
   \  /
    \/

... I'll be back! Ha! You didn't know I was gonna say that, did you?

... www.malka.it - www.malka.dk - www.supermalka.dk ...

Mailer: Ritlabs SecureBat! v1.54 Beta/43/iKey1000 (7ba40-6e8d5) under Windows 2000 5.0