Hey Paul,

My MUA believes 'The Bat! (v1.62/Beta7) Personal' was used
to write mid:11959072812.20021028101746@;pcartwright.com
on Monday, October 28, 2002 at 10:17:46 AM.

PC> who has the latest, best-easiest method to import Outlook
PC> folders???

Looking for the same thing myself. I know TB has an option
(Tools\Import Messages\Mailbox Import Wizard...\Microsoft Outlook),
but it crashed each time I tried.

What I have heard, is you can export from OL to OE, then from OE to
something, which can then be imported to TB, but I am guessing there
is no way to retain folder information with that method.  I am hoping
TB's import tools get better in a future version.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Flying with The Bat! eMail v1.61