On Monday, October 28, 2002, 4:17 PM, you wrote:

PC> On Monday, October 28, 2002, 3:28 PM, you wrote:

PM>> I can confirm that importing messages from OE wasn't any problem at all,
PM>> although I don't remember the exact procedure... So if you can transfer
PM>> your Outlook messages to OE, you should be fine. (I have never used
PM>> Outlook, so I don't know how that works...)

PC> I can confirm that importing messages from OL IS a problem. The mail
PC> import wizard crashes after every folder is imported. SO, my sequence
PC> for importing mail from OL
PC> is:
well, I switched users, logged in as ME, tried the OE import and it was
there. I switched BACK to my wife, did the import from OE and it pulled
in all of her folders! I don't get it, but it does work. Now I can go
back and remove the OE profile, to save some SPACE.

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v1.62/Beta7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600