On Monday, October 28, 2002, 3:28 PM, you wrote:

PM> I can confirm that importing messages from OE wasn't any problem at all,
PM> although I don't remember the exact procedure... So if you can transfer
PM> your Outlook messages to OE, you should be fine. (I have never used
PM> Outlook, so I don't know how that works...)

I can confirm that importing messages from OL IS a problem. The mail
import wizard crashes after every folder is imported. SO, my sequence
for importing mail from OL
is:
start wizard, select OL, UNSELECT all folders. scroll down and select
ONE folder. hit OK, it crashed, yet creates a new folder ( shows zero
messages). Select folder and magically all the messages now appear as
unread. SELECT ALL- change to read.

Outlook Express didn't show a profile or anything to import, yet I
started up OE and imported all mail & folders from OL into it. Am I
missing something about the OE import function ? there is no place to
browse to select a profile or files, it has none to select from. What am
I doing wrong???

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v1.62/Beta7 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600