Hi Paul,

on Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:59:19 -0500GMT (28.10.02, 18:59 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in mid:16168766531.20021028125919@;pcartwright.com :

TM>> What I have heard, is you can export from OL to OE

PC> not sure i want to mess with OE, but I may fool with it tomorrow... I'll
PC> check the foldernames, as mentioned in another post.

I can confirm that importing messages from OE wasn't any problem at all,
although I don't remember the exact procedure... So if you can transfer
your Outlook messages to OE, you should be fine. (I have never used
Outlook, so I don't know how that works...)

--
Cheers
Peter

Press any key... no, no, no, NOT THAT ONE!

Winamp currently playing: Celia Cruz - Bemba Colorá