Can't believe I hadn't noticed this before but this seems wrong to me:

I have a folder set up with a read filter to transfer a message
to another folder when read.

If there's a single message in there and I delete it, it's gone and
doesn't get moved.

If there's multiple messages, then even though you delete a message it
still ends up in the filter to folder.  If there's three messages (as
an example) and as I read them I delete them, the first two still end
up in the filtered to folder, the last message will actually be
deleted.

Does that seem like a "normal" way it should work to anyone?

--
ò.ó Nick
 Danger