Good evening Gerard,

It was foretold that on 5-11-2002 @ 08:52:24 GMT+0100 (which was
8:52:24 where I live) Gerard would mumble:

<snipped a bit>
G> I am now wondering, based on your experience, that the flag might not
G> be seen if it is set by a filter and/or the filters are of the same group?

 Is it correct to assume that all those filters are in the incoming
 mail folder? And that you want the to be moved if not flagged and
 read? If that is right, i would make the filter that moves the
 unflagged messages in the read folder. I haven't tried it myself
 because i flag them manually. If i find the time today, i'll set my
 filters to flag them automatically and see if it works for me

 Luc