Good night Chris,

It was foretold that on 1-11-2002 @ 14:57:33 GMT-0800 (which was
23:57:33 where I live) Chris Weaven would mumble:

<snipped a bit>
CW> But  isn't  that  a work around? I don't know if I want to keep or
CW> delete the message until I've read it.
Here's how i do it:
i first flag the message. Then i read it and if i want to keep it, i
unflag it and move to the next message. The unflagged message gets
automatically filtered to the specified folder. And so on.
If the message (or the subject) is not of interest to me, i don't
unflag it but delete it.

 Luc