Hello Richard,

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002 09:26:09 +0000 GMT (04/11/02, 16:26 +0700 GMT),
Richard Wakeford wrote:

> Well I want both :-)

Eat the cake and keep it too. Don't we all? :-)

> I realise that, if I have a particularly large newsletter to send it
> would be quicker to use BCC but that I will normally use the mass
> mailing as I do have ADSL so it's no real problem. It boils down to
> me just being a bit thick :-(

No, I wouldn't say that you are thick. It is just that you have an
open mind, which in my case is obstructed by rules and internet
protocols. So what you want is not possible within the framework in
which mailing takes place, but how could you know? ;-)

> Thanks for your patience though.

I have found out that I love explaining things (also at the u). Now,
here's a whole bunch of possibilities to pursue once I finish my
degree. :-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I know you think you understood what I said, but what you heard was
not what I meant.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM