Hello Richard,

Monday, November 4, 2002, 10:14:30 AM, you wrote:

MB>> Are you subscribed [to tbot]? It's an interesting list.

RW> Well I wasn't and still am not. Joined Yahoo but kept getting asked
RW> for password umpteen times so gave up in disgust :-(

Oh, I hate that part of it too, Haven't been back since joining.
But I subscribed to tbot, I think, off Marck's Silverstones website,
shortly after downloading The Bat! It was just a matter of sending one
of those "subscribe" e-mails. And mails come in from tbot just like the
mails come in from tbudl.    :) ?

RW> Anyway hasn't Don's web site taken over from that?

On its way. Been in conversation there lately myself, if you're
browsing it. Trying to solve a few problems that came up as I am still
learning the technique of posting to it.

You know, we are really way off-topic. Do you want to take this to
Don's Forums ("The Water Cooler") or shall we say 'bye to the thread
for now?

 Mary

The Bat! Email - Unofficial Support Board
http://the-bat-forums.donzeigler.com