Hello Richard,

Mon, 4 Nov 2002 at 09:31:49[GMT +0000](09:31 where I live) you wrote
in mid:10735531812.20021104093149@;cix.co.uk :

RW> Ye gods, where (or in which message) was that because I can't see it
RW> here? My sig is all in English - I can't speak German - and I've
RW> checked my posting in this thread (I presume its where you are talking
RW> about) and can't see any German at all!

Oops, just realised the message was to Thomas and not me, I just saw
the "Hello Richard" bit even though it was a quote.

Is there any way of withdrawing a badly posted message such as my last
one? :-(

Richard

"»Stay« is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary." Bronson Allcott

The Bat! 1.62/Beta6 with Windows 2000 (build 2195), version 5.0
Service Pack 2 and Opera.