Hello Richard,

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002 16:14:30 +0000 GMT (04/11/02, 23:14 +0700 GMT),
Richard Wakeford wrote:

MB>> Are you subscribed there? It's an interesting list.

> Well I wasn't and still am not. Joined Yahoo but kept getting asked
> for password umpteen times so gave up in disgust :-(

You don't need to become a Yahoo member to subscribe. Just send an
empty message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and answer the
confirmation message. You won't have access to all the "goodies", but
you'll receive the postings and will be able to send to the list.
Unsibscribe by sending an empty message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] from the same email address, if need
arises.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"Vacuum: A large, empty space where the pope lives."

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM