Paul,

PC>         Like you said, I pretty much know when a virus is sent, but it
PC> scares me when my close friends send me attachments, because most of
PC> them are virus-clueless, and they send those chain letters out
PC> constantly, and hoax virus warnings, without checking SNOPES.com .

I've found it to be a very long and tedious process to train my
friends to check out those hoaxes instead of just flipping out and
sending it off to their entire address book.  It's worth it in the
end.  ;)  Sophos is a good site for that as well as the Snopes you
mention.  I think we're getting a bit off topic...or at least I seem
to be.

--
Scott

Using The Bat! v1.61 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1