Hello Allie,

On Sat, 9 Nov 2002 11:18:56 -0500 GMT (09/11/02, 23:18 +0700 GMT),
Allie C Martin wrote:

> I'm wondering then, why quote these sites at all since I doubt the
> skepticism would have been there about the quality of the tests if
> AVG had passed most of them rather than failed most of them.

Sorry, I am seriously looking for a new AV program and every site that
shows info about comprarative tests is interesting for me. However, I
do not believe every site on the internet; I have made it a habit to
check who wrote it.

The posting could have been about AVG, NOD32, KAV, F-Prot or any other
AV software in my consideration set. It could have said the software
is good, or it could have said it is bad. What triggered my skepticism
was the claim that this site was "independent/reputable".

It is easy to believe anything you read on the internet. I have long
since stopped doing that. I question and probe before I believe
anything. I am sure you do the same.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

BROT trocknet nicht so rasch aus, wenn man es stets in einem Eimer mit
Wasser lagert.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.62/Beta7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using an AMD Athlon K7 1.2GHz, 128MB RAM