In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Spyder [S] wrote:'

S> I use multiple email accounts (like 15 or so) with TheBat and would like some
S> better ways to manage them:
S>        - make changes to the preferences on a global scale
S>        - make filters (anti spam mainly) that can reach all
S>        accounts with out having to make them for each account. -
S>        have the email checking sequential-able so all the
S>        accounts don't check at the same time

You've hit on one of TB!'s main shortcomings, i.e., there's no easy
way to make changes globally, across accounts. You have to configure
each account separately.

Currently filters cannot be created that will work for multiple
accounts.

The only way to make the accounts be checked sequentially is to
adjust the automatic check interval for each account in a way that
will prevent checks occurring at the same time.

--
  -=] allie_M [=-  {List Moderator}

MUA: TB! v1.62 Christmas Edition ___ OS: WinXP Pro (SP1)