In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Allie C Martin [ACM] wrote:'

ACM> Just move the cursor into each paragraph and hit Alt-L. This
ACM> will reflow them. You don't have to select the text block to
ACM> use Alt-l. You only need to have the cursor in the target
ACM> paragraph, and yes, Alt-L works beautifully on quoted text.
ACM> It's one of the reasons why I like TB!'s editor so much.

I forgot to mention that if you have a lot of paragraphs that are
unwrapped in this way, instead of hitting alt-l with the cursor in
each paragraph, you can simply select all the paragraphs, copy them
to the clipboard and then select Edit/Paste Formatted or hit
CTRL-Shift-Insert. That will reflow all paragraphs at once. :)

--
  -=] allie_M [=-  {List Moderator}

MUA: TB! v1.62 Christmas Edition ___ OS: WinXP Pro (SP1)