Hello Spyder,

Sunday, December 29, 2002, you wrote:

S> I use multiple email accounts (like 15 or so) with TheBat and would like some
S> better ways to manage them:

I too use a lot of accounts and have asked for global "Manager"
features for the ticker, columns, filters etc.

S> - make changes to the preferences on a global scale

S> - make filters (anti spam mainly) that can reach all accounts
S>   with out having to make them for each account.

You can do this with the Selective Download Filter in that (under
the "Advanced" tab) you can link it to an external file. It's not
fully cross-accounts, but using a text file, you only have to enter
the strings once.

S> - have the email checking sequential-able so all the accounts
S> don't check at the same time

Why would you want to do that? Simultaneous downloading is a real
time-saver (and one of the reason I much prefer TB! to programs like
Calypso).

--
Douglas