Hello Mike,

Saturday, March 22, 2003, 5:13:45 AM, you wrote:

MA> While that's true to an extent I can go by the number of reported
MA> problems with ZA against those with Outpost i.e. Lots to very few
MA> respectively.   ;-)

ZDNet Downloads for:

                Free Version       Pro Version
ZoneAlarm         16,808,637           109,009
OutPost               39,035             1,860

This doesn't mean Outpost is inferior to ZA; but, with these numbers in
mind, it is not abnormal that it will be easier to find someone with a
ZA-related problem than someone with an Outpost-related problem.

--
Best Whishes,
Mark