George M. Menegakis wrote:

If a company forgets that updates to their products are actually worth
money and then suddenly charge each and every user the same... ungh, how
many times did I repeat this, enough...

If  I  understand  correctly  you prefer to pay, even if it is a reduced
amount  for every upgrade? You would be alone that, because a reason for
Bat  to be popular ,except being so powerful, is that Ritlabs constantly
updates Bat and NOT charge a cent.

Hear hear. I always read here that people were willing to pay for updates and that they use TB because of its unique features...

--
l8er
Alex.