Dear Christopher,

@5-Apr-2004, 14:56 -0700 (05-Apr 22:56 UK time) Christopher Brown
[CB] in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to TBUL:

CB> Anyone know why each post I make to the list incurrs this
CB> reply (and a corresponding delay in posting):

>>    Message has a suspicious header

... <snip>

CB> For reference, here are the headers, in their entirety, from the
CB> email in question:

Wrong!

The offending headers come from the server you are using:

Please use a different server or disable the scanners! I was meaning
to write to you - you may just get a warning - I actually have to
approve your posts manually each time :-(.

--
Cheers -- //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
SB! v2.05 Beta/14 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1