Dear Thomas,

@6-Apr-2004, 14:23 +0700 (06-Apr 08:23 UK time) Thomas Fernandez
[TF] in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

TF>>> the list server software is at fault. IMHO, of course.

MDP>> It's open source - you get what you pay for!

TF> I didn't know you pay for open source. ;-)

Precisely! :-). So that's the ultimate worth in terms of value.

MDP>> I'm not about to rewrite the module myself

TF> Now I am really disappointed. :-(

Now I'm at a loss. I hate to think of leaving you in such an
emotional state! What to do. What to do? :-(

MDP>> and the team responsible don't care so we're stuck with it.

TF> In that case, we should just write  another list server software
TF> and compete with them, what do you think?

It's a thought, isn't it? Let me think about it a bit more. Okay -
I've thought. FORGET IT! ;-).

... <snip>

MDP>> I still think that more than one instance of an X-header has
MDP>> to be a violation of RFC. I haven't read up on it yet so
MDP>> CMIIW.

TF> I'll read up on that when I have the time. Since I am working on
TF> my MBA thesis during today's holiday, searching the RFCs for
TF> something not MBA-related might be a welcome break.

Okay.

--
Cheers -- //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.05 Beta/14 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1