Hello Marck,

MDP> It's because they are adding non-standard headers to the message.
MDP> They shouldn't do that to outbound messages. It's breaking
MDP> standards.

I have also had my messages held by the list software (hopefully my
headers are now fixed by using a different server -- guess we'll find
out!).

I think it would be helpful to include a bit of an explanation
as to why the message is being held in the automated warning that is
sent out. I didn't know the cause of the problem until this thread,
and now at least I know what to ask my ISP to change (my ISP inserts
similar 'scanner' headers).

--
Sean H.