Hello Tony,

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:20:34 +0200 GMT (12/06/2004, 20:20 +0700 GMT),
Tony wrote:

Welcome.

T> --- Filtering ---
T> I can only filter on simple things like sender. But TB! site
T> mentions it's filtering as one of it's key strengths.
T> So obviously I'm overlooking ways to filter on any part of the full header. I hope
:P

Go to Acount / Sorting Office. Click on Incoming. Create New. You
should now have access to the full power. Ask if anything is unclear.

T> --- Newsgroups ---
T> In an old FAQ (pdf file) there is an interview with one of the TB! programmers.
T> A Newsgroup plug in is mentioned in that interview. But on the
T> site no info can be found about it.
T> Please enlight me! :D

Ritlabs didn't create  a plugin, but there is one I use:
http://en.barin.com.ua/soft/mygate/

T> --- Misc ---
T> Are there any newbie sites with things like:
T> - plug ins
T> - scripts
T> - templates

What you don't find in the help file, you'll find in the archives for
this list (see footer), or just ask.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

When a clock is hungry, it goes back four seconds.

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.11
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM