Hello subscriber2list,

GS>> Walla now they have a reply changing the subject that starts a new
GS>> thread.  Common courtesy I think.

GS>> Just like I've done with this message.

s> I may be missing something here, but I tried the steps you enumerated
s> and when I got to step #2, under View menu option, I found no
s> Follow-up menu selection.  Now I'm using an older version of The Bat!,
s> V 2.0.  Might that be the reason?

Don't think so.  You just have to start a Reply first.

That should help.  You should find it there somewhere on the menu.

As for 3, as soon as you click on the new field displayed, all text
there should be highlighted.  If it gets unhighlighted, you can
highlight all again with the keyboard by cursoring down and up between
the fields.

 Adam