Thanks Adam for your reply.

s>> I may be missing something here, but I tried the steps you enumerated
s>> and when I got to step #2, under View menu option, I found no
s>> Follow-up menu selection.  Now I'm using an older version of The Bat!,
s>> V 2.0.  Might that be the reason?

A> Don't think so.  You just have to start a Reply first.

I hit Reply to create a reply message and actually changed the subject
field to read "This is only a test ...".

Then I displayed the View option menu of the message itself and no
"Follow-up" menu selection was offered.  Oh well ... not a biggy to me
as I can always just create a new message with new subject field
content, but what Greg described seemed a very handy, dandy thing to
learn to do ... but, alas, I have failed ... to comprehend something
or ... "Follow-up" is not an option with The Bat! Version 2.0 AFAICT.

A> That should help.  You should find it there somewhere on the menu.

A> As for 3, as soon as you click on the new field displayed, all text
A> there should be highlighted.  If it gets unhighlighted, you can
A> highlight all again with the keyboard by cursoring down and up between
A> the fields.

subscriber2list