Hello Anna,

Saturday, July 31, 2004, 9:34:15 PM, you wrote:

A> The error message is "message not sent: server reply -- relaying denied."
A> Ryan (geek son) looked through the logs, but they were all geek
A> (sic) to me. (Sorry, too bad to pass up.)

I get that when I try to send to some ISPs from my personal SMTP server.
I have to send some mail from one specific account that uses my ISP's
SMTP server. I normally use my own SMTP server, Mercury32.
what does the ACCOUNT-PROPERTIES-transport-sendmail section say for a
server? and the AUTHENTICATION section.

 Paul