Hi everybody.  I'm certainly not trying to be a smartie, but can someone point out to
me the advantages or differences of upgrading to the version 3?  If I am missing
something obvious like visual effects, it is because I am visually impaired and use a
screen reader with speech synthesis output.  So any visual changes would not be at all
obvious to me.  I truly don't mind paying for an upgrade, but what is different or
enhanced about version 3?  What does it do that version 2The Bat! (v2.12.00) Personal
does not do?

My only minor concern is that when first starting and usually when downloading mail,
it really hogs the system and slows things down, although this is usually a minor
problem while in my word processor.

Mary Anne Lynskey
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]