Op Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:35:55 +0200 schreef Alexander S. Kunz:

> Btw., is there a feature request open for an interpreter that turn
> *this* into bold and _that_ into underlined and /those/ into italics
> when using the RTV? I'd support that! (my old "ZConnect" point program
> MicroDot on the Amiga did is - t'was most luvlee!)

I would love that too!
My (excellent) newsreader 40tudeDialog uses that 'interpreter'.
I far prefer it over the silly smiley's thing.

I find myself having to switch to TB!'s rather awkward html-editor when I
want to use bold or italics and would rather use an interpreter such as you
describe.
--
[using The Bat! 2.12.00 on Win XP Pro]