Thursday, September 2, 2004, 11:01:58 AM, you wrote:

JH> you know I really pity the programmers,
JH> because I think they're doing a great job, and
JH> they get kicked in their butts just as much as
JH> us users.

Yes, the programmers don't make policy :-(

I consulted my geeky son-in-law, who showed me some stuff
I was missing in TB IMAP, and it's now livable, so I
suppose I'll watch and see what y'all think of v3 between
now and November ..

However, I did have a look at a couple more IMAP mailers,
and I thought Mahogany looked pretty nice .. however, for
some reason it wouldn't connect to my server. Don't know
what that's about, but I'd give it a small edge over
Becky apart from that.

I hope RitLabs doesn't drive me to figure out what the
problem was :-)

Lynn

TBv.2.12.00
NT5 SP4
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    * * *    Aun Aprendo
I'd rather be WARP'ed    * * *      Team OS/2