Hello Mary Bull,

02-Sep-2004 18:32, you wrote:

> Everything went with great ease. My filters are working perfectly. My
> big screen likes the icons. I am still smitten with, and no doubt
> permanently in love with, The Bat!

May I x you a question... (not wanting to flame against Rit, just out of
curiosity, maybe *my* perception is a little bit wrong, who knows...)

Do you feel, now that you have v3, when you compare it to the last v2
release you were using, that the version numbering of the new version is
justified?

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

When people are awake, they enjoy one world in common, but asleep, each
roams a world of his own. -- Heraclitus