Hello Allen!

On Friday, September 03, 2004, 8:50 AM, you wrote:

MB>> I read every message listing, as to sender, subject, and size,
MB>> and do my own Selective Download, even when there are 700 mails
MB>> to look at.

AD> You -really- ought to look into the new filter system. Might be
AD> good for development, you'd have plenty of filter creating
AD> feedback-- ...

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm basically a fraidy cat.

However, I suppose I could safely try it, if I left all my mails on
the server for a couple of days, in case of a mishap.

AD> ... and with all the time you'd be saving, in the end, you'd have
AD> time to fill those bug reports. ...

How do you suggest I go about creating an account at Bug Traq? It
seems to assume that I already have one, but I don't.

AD> ... you might even have time to invent some new emoticons. :-)

Oh, I mostly delegate that duty. <vbg>  Want to help?

Mary
The Bat! 3.0 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2