Hello Roelof,

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 11:15:07 +0200 GMT (22/09/2004, 16:15 +0700 GMT),
Roelof Otten wrote:

RO> Roelof Otten>> ... you could try to change your
RO> Roelof Otten>> settings to leave mail on server for 60 days ...
DS>> That's not practical. I can fill up the 10 MB allowed by my
DS>> ISP in less than a week.

RO> It wasn't meant as a permanent solution, but as temporary one, because
RO> leaving mail on server keeps TB from downloading the same message
RO> again when the download is aborted.

You are referring to a bug that was fixed a long time ago. TB will not
download the same message again, even if you do not leave messages on
server. However, the message will not be deleted on the server unless
the download is finished with the QUIT command, but that's technical.

Referring to Deborah's other question: No, it is not possible to pause
the despatcher.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks
before you need it.

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A