DS> I suspect Earthlink is the culprit, but they deny it. Since they
DS> don't support TB--in fact, have never heard of it, it's easy for
DS> them to deny.

If you suspect Earthlink is the problem, why not install something
they do support. If it doesn't work, then they'll have to help to get
it working.

I always start up Outlook Express before I call my ISP about a
problem, and find this saves a lot of time arguing about whether I'm
using a "modern" email program.

--
Tim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]