On Sun 13 February 2005, 11:26:35 +1000, Stuart Cuddy wrote:
> I like this method, however when I use it my cursor ends up about 7
> lines down the page. Am I doing something wrong. My template is as
> follows.
> %QINCLUDE="Greet_All_Recipients" %-
>   %Cursor
>
> --
> Best regards,

Hmm, don't know why that happens. It doesn't to me - did you edit the QT
at all?

> And to offer you a further challenge, if I address it to a group of
> people it seems to have no greeting at all.

Yes, there is a line in the QT
"%_GAR_Max=4%-"
that defines the maximum number of names that you want to appear on the
greeting line. Change that value 4 if you want to see more. Personally,
4 is about the maximum number of names I want to see before it becomes
slightly absurd.

--
Robin

Using The Bat! v3.0.1.33 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2