Hello Doug,

Sunday, April 29, 2007, 9:55:37 PM, among other things, you wrote:

DH> Thanks Roger for the spacebar tip.  I've been using TheBat! for at
DH> least four years but this is new to me.  Am I supposed to read the
DH> manual or something?!
Perhaps,  but  it  is not kept up to date! For a quick review browse through
the  file  thebat.tip  in  your  main  Bat  folder. I did a search there for
'space' and came up with the following:

"You  can use Space key to read messages without entering in the message text
area.  Once the end of a message is reached, a stroke of Space bar will take
you to the next message."

 Roger
:flag-southafrica:
The Bat! v3.99.3 with AntispamSniper 2.0.0.4 ,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2