Hello MFPA,

On Tue, 1 May 2007 10:10:44 +0100 GMT (01/05/2007, 16:10 +0700 GMT),
MFPA wrote:

M> Or perhaps, as I do, for each account my final incoming mail
M> filter moves all remaining messages to an "other incoming" folder"
M> to leave the inbox empty.

I also use what you call "other incoming" folders, and they are name,
for example "Inbox ML", "Inbox Thomas", "Inbox Office" etc. Bt not for
keeping the Inbox empty, as all messages will be moved somewhere after
I have read them; some need manual treatment.

The reason I have added the account names is because otherwise it is
impossible to tell in which account's Inbox the unread messages are,
if you use the Unread tab. The Unread tab is very useful when you have
many folders.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

MegaHertz - a VERY large car rental company.