Hello Doug,

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 21:55:37 +0200 GMT (30/04/2007, 02:55 +0700 GMT),
Doug Higby wrote:

DH> Using the wonderful virtual folders of TheBat, I created a folder that
DH> contains all messages that are flagged but not replied. I also have a
DH> script that unflags messages that I reply to - I forget how I did
DH> that, but can supply details if interested. That way, when the
DH> messages leave the virtual flagged folder (after I reply to them),
DH> they don't retain the flag.

I'm interested. I use the flag the same way as you: Messages that
still need to be replied to get flagged, and a virtual folder keeps
track. However, I have to unflag them manually. Therefore, your script
would come in handy for me.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

If you ate pasta and antipasta, would you still be hungry?