Hi

On Tuesday 18 August 2009 at 7:50:10 PM, in
<mid:1112923263.20090818135...@jimkyle.com>, Jim Kyle wrote:

> Yes, I do get such messages, and drag them to the
> proper spot for re-threading in the message list.

I get a few, too. (-;

> As for what is happening with the header in this
> message, my best guess is that the whole subject line
> of your message is being copied, including the [2]. If
> the old template were still being used, the number
> would have incremented to 4 on my previous reply, and
> thence to 6 for this one. The absence of any increment
> tells me that the new template is working as expected;
> the unexpected part is that the old [2] addition didn't
> get erased from the previous reply!

I suggest re-evaluating whether your new template is working as
expected; my messages do not contain the "[2]" in their subject line.

MFPA

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600