Gert Kessels skryf:
> ==> This is M-Tx 0.52 <Music from TeXt> <29 October 1998>
> Writing to mozart.pmx
> No music paragraphs!: ERROR on line 1

The most common cause of this error on a Unix system is that a file called
mozart.mtx exists but is empty.  I don't use Windows often enough to know
for certain, but when I did I have on occasion had the experience that
drag-and-drop created empty files.  You could see them in the directory,
but there was nothing in them when trying to access them under DOS.
And prepmx, when running on a Windows system, is a DOS program.  On the
other hand, cut-and-paste has always worked for me.  HTH.

Dirk