On Thu, 6 Mar 2003, Gert Kessels wrote:

> Sorry Christof, I can't find any news in the HOW TO section. I have a
There is a HOWTO how to install musixtex and friends on MS Windows by
Eva Jacksch in the archive (not in M-Tx) which contains all instruction.
> running environment for both, MusixTeX and PMX. It should be possible to use
> the binary executable from the zip-file, but the only way left seems
> donwloading TurboPascal and figuring out why prepmx produces the errors.
No. You have to put prepmx.exe into a directory in your path, then
mtx.tex into the proper musixtex macro directory, then refresh the TeX
database and it should work.

Good luck,
           Christof