Luigi Cataldi skryf:

> "M-Tx 0.60 is not aware of movement breaks and the possibility to
> change the number of voices" (M-Tx manual, p. A-7).  Maybe we can ask
> to Dirk to implement this feature in the next release of M-Tx?

I've needed the feature myself, so it is on the short shortlist of
things to do.  Unfortunately, the last time I tried scaling this cliff,
I fell back bruised (the quoted sentence is my admission of defeat).

At that stage, PMX would not allow me to say "please start a new line of
music here", only to say "please start line number such-and-such here".
Same with pages.  I have not recently checked whether that is still the
case, but the availability of such a feature would greatly simplify the
effort needed to implement temporary changes in the number of voices in
M-Tx.

Dirk