Mark,

I have pointed this out before, but it bears repeating. Humans _must_ not be a very good vector for transmitting WNS because the NSS Convention was held in Indiana in 2007, the year after WNS appeared in the Northeast. No one was doing decon then, and there were surely cavers from affected areas caving in Indiana during the convention. Nevertheless it took over 2 years before WNS showed up in Indiana, much more in line with patterns of bat migrations and the natural spread of WNS south and west from New England. If humans were a good vector, it would have jumped to Indiana immediately.

Mark

Sounds like a very strong argument to me.

Lee