Yep.   But, that is the only huge example I know of.
The point has recently been made to me, that if the method of testing for the
OK bat gave an error, it is now unclear how accurate any of the data on the
spread from those years can be.   The rumors of "suspicious jumps" are now even
harder to document accurately.
We will never know for sure how that first bat got infected, so I personally
think of human spread as possible but unlikely.  We know WNS is spread
bat-to-bat and bat-to-cave-to-bat. Biologists can collect spores on gear placed
in caves.  We know cleaning our gear will reduce the possibility of human
transmission of this or future cave impacts, and other than donating to the
http://www.caves.org/WNS/Rapid_Response.shtml research fund, is about the only
feel good thing most cavers can do.  (Sorry for the shameless plug.)
Though Indiana's bats didn't die immediately after 2007 convention, it could be
for regional bat roost reasons not related to whether or not humans brought it
there.  Though lots of research has been done in the last few years, we still
don't really have published proof of how it is spread or why some bats die and
some don't.   If you go to Convention this year, please decon before and after,
and in between.   Whatever the local requirements are, the local hibernating
bats will appreciate your efforts.
No matter how the public interprets the science, agencies still have the right
to manage their lands how they see fit.  As far as I can find, they have no
requirement to ask us for advice.
Cavers and agencies have to learn how to respect each other in order to move
towards our common goals of saving the bats, saving the caves(for some
agencies), and (for even less agencies) considering recreation as a resource.
I would like to state politely that I feel this needs to be a two way street of
respect and information.

Jen.