As one of the proof reading staff, I apologize now for any mistakes left in
this issue. For some reason, my proof issue e-mail did not come in till last
night, and I am working to get my part done before the issue goes to print.
Since I sent no corrections in, Jill would have assumed all was well.
Technology  is great when no glitches arise.

Again, my apologies to all, including all staff of the TC. I take my proof
reading very seriously, as those who know my past work can attest to.

Sincerely,
Mimi Jasek

Sent from my iPhone