You are right, Minton. I forgot to mention that. Carrying a Members Manual
in the car can be invaluable on long road trips or just making a visit to
somebody's house. It can, of course, be loaded into a phone or palm pilot or
similar device. But I like paper, especially if I have to take notes--as in
directions to somewhere.
--Ediger